thosewhowait

Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Sunday, December 16, 2007

what an ice storm...

well...we survived the weekend and all the ice and all the freezing rain and so far...our power is still on and our trees are still standing. (not everyone was so lucky).

tim is feeling the effects of the high dose steroids but so far he hasn't hurt anyone...we go to see the orthopedic (?) surgeon on tuesday morning to see if they can remove the tumor in his arm or just biopsy it.

fred is still down with us...and doing well. the guys watched a lot of high school football this weekend and even got to see the dolphins win today.

we will update as we hear anything.

thanks for checking in.

tim and tammy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim, Tammy, and children,
I first want to say, wishing you a Merry Christmas and Blessed New Year. I pray it will be "chemo free" as you requested.

I have been following your Blog and have gone back and read all of your postings. It is great that you are taking the time to update your family and friends using a Blog.

I saw Fred D. and Brad C. at Berwick AG over Thanksgiving. I was back for a Lex Family Reunion. I have been praying for your family. I have lifted up Tim and you on our Prayer Chain at Church. I pray that you will have peace and joy over Christmas.

In Christ's Love
Dave Lex

P.S. - I had to chuckle about sharing a bathroom. If the Lex family can survive with 1 1/2 baths, you will too.

December 17, 2007 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home