thosewhowait

Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

nothing too exciting...


tuesday at 1pm tim is getting his central line put in

we are still not sure about the chemo yet...hopefully in the morning they will decide.

we have "people"

the oncology people ae consulting with the gastro-enterology people who are consulting with the radiology people who are consulting with the oncology people and it just keeps going round and round.

tim still is on bread and water without the bread...CLEAR liquids only. still not a happy man.

will update when i get a chance.

thanks for checking in.

(tim and) tammy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From a medical point of view, I am glad they are taking it slow with feeding Tim. I know it is tough on him. Better to be cautious. Praying...Jim and Judy

January 22, 2008 8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoping and praying that a plan is decided on soon. Know that we are here! Lu Ann

January 22, 2008 3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just caught up tonight. I was dismayed at first, but then I remembered that GOD is in control. He loves you all so much,and I know that. Even so my "natural" response is "Why, Lord? Why is this family still being tried?" He continually impresses upon me that He's got it all under control. I believe Him.
Love and prayers across the miles from your Aunt Katie.

January 23, 2008 12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home