thosewhowait

Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Friday, June 09, 2006

friday night update...

the day hospital trip was pretty good today-still getting some fluids to keep his kidneys moving and his liver is holding steady today. the steroids must be doing their thing, although he is less than thrilled to be on that much prednesone again.

he has actually requested some food today-that is a huge improvement. we still have to work on drinking more-but that stupid bells palsy (6 1/2 weeks later) is still making it hard for him to drink.

he is still very tired and kinda quiet, but hopefully soon his energy level will get better and i think other things will improve then too. enjoy whatever plans you all have for the weekend. the twins have a soccer tournament this weekend. we will be at the day hospital both mornings but hopefully can get out for a walk later in the day.

thanks for checking in

tim and tammy

3 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

Just checking in this morning. Sounds like the big guy is making progress. Must be frustrating for Tim that Belles Palsey(Excuse my spelling)Isn't improving. Hopefully when he starts to get stronger it will get better. Well, as always, my best to you and the family. Keep us posted of Tim's progress and if we can do anyhting. Love---Ed

June 10, 2006 10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tammy & Tim,
We want to thank you for having such an imformative web page. We learned some things & are using it as a help guide into knowing what may go on with Candida after her transplant.
Tell Tim to keep the faith, he is already on our prayer list. We look forward to watching his progress through the web page.
Susan & Paul

June 10, 2006 8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Tim & Tammy,
I finally and I say finally because I have tried and tried to get your blog site with no success until today. I haven't needed a blog site to keep you in my prayers, but I want you to know that I love you both and continue to storm heaven on your behalf. I so want to help any other way I can and I know you said you would call, so hopefully you will.

I am so grateful Tim is home and will be praying for all the concerns you mentioned.
Love, Joy

June 12, 2006 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home