thosewhowait

Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Friday, March 14, 2008

big day today...

...well, it is a big day today if you live in susquehanna township!!!!


tonight we trek out to state college for the "rubber game" against steel high for the district III state championship basketball title. i don't usually get too excited over a boys bb game but i have been "dragged" out to so many games this year that i actually know a couple of the boys names. all my girls are in the high school now and have classes with these guys and they are PUMPED...so if they are excited about something I AM EXCITED too. (i didn't go so far as to paint my face red and white today...but i am excited all the same).


so, today we have decided to be excited about high school sports and not worry about the platelets and the liver and the chemo...tim goes to the day hospital at 1:30 this afternoon and then again on monday and wednesday next week. he has a CT scan of his abdomen on monday afternoon to check on the status of that liver and we are slotted in for admission on thursday for chemo. (they will decide next week after the scan which chemo he will be given).


but for today...we cheer on the INDIANS.


thanks for checking in


tim and tammy




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day and evening. Good luck to your boys BB team!!
Love,
Jim and Judy

March 14, 2008 9:39 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Good luck tonight! That is exciting. I bet the girls are all excited and decked out in their school colors!!! Have a good night.

Wendy

March 14, 2008 3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tam, I feel your pain! Larry just took over the TV to watch your game. Yes, I was watching my favorite show, Judge Judy! If he leaves the room and comes back with "any" part of his body painted, I'm out of here! I don't do sports well either, but we hope you enjoy this special time with your family. Good luck to the team!

Deb

March 14, 2008 8:00 PM  
Blogger Katie Dewalt said...

Basketball was the only sport I ever watched with Uncle Ronnie. I used to go with him to Warrior games, but I prefer High School games.
Nowadays, my idea of competition is this: Will I---with help from a heating pad and Advil---win the morning hip issue, or will Sciatica? So far...I'm winning.
I pray for you all each night when I walk and every time you pop into my head.
Love from Aunt Katie

March 16, 2008 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home