thosewhowait

Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

another dreary wednesday

but friday's forecast is looking much better. i think i may try out my NEW lawn mower on friday if it gets as nice as they say it will. i am looking forward to getting outside and working in the yard again. this rain and wind and cold is getting old.

family had a nice easter...it was a short visit for me but i got to see everyone and that was worth the trip up for 18 hours. plus my dad had a chance to fix the brakes on my van which saved me a bundle not having to get them done down here. and an extra bonus...every time he takes my van it somehow ALWAYS comes back vacuumed and with a full tank of gas...very nice.

not much else going on other than work and the usual school related stuff...plus the fact that we are getting ready for an all day field hockey tournament for kelsey which may lead to a week long national tournament if she qualifies and a "sweet 16" party for the twins and the golf tournament plus megan's high school graduation. and i wonder why my doctor keeps asking me if i think i need to be on anything for stress or anxiety.

still learning to take one day at a time.

thanks for checking in

tammy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know it sounds cliche but keeping busy does help. Still praying in West Palm Beach. Fred & Bonnie Culver

April 16, 2009 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home