thosewhowait

Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Friday, May 30, 2008

slight delay...

in order for tim to get his chemo on a particular day, the chemo lab MUST have the chemo orders by 5pm. (you also must be a patient in an actual assigned room). we were at the hospital visiting tims uncle with luggage in tow...until 5:10pm. no room at the inn.

they said that a room was going to become available "during the night"??? we didn't ask...so we are now waiting for the call to come in this morning. it will alter his schedule just a bit IF they can get started this morning we should still go home early sunday instead of very late saturday night.

we will be updating when we can...

thanks for checking in.

tim and tammy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you often and lifting you up in these days. Love from NC

May 31, 2008 2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just did some catching up with the Blog, and it pains me that I can't do anything practical to help.
I pray for Tim---and all of you--- each evening and tomorrow (Sunday) I'll add you guys to any available prayer chains at the new church I'm attending.
Please know that I keep you continually in my heart and daily in my prayers.
Love from CA
Aunt Katie

June 01, 2008 4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home