thosewhowait

Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Monday, June 18, 2007

its another monday

we had a really good saturday and a decent sunday...i think that if we have a really good day that tim is able to get out a bit it seems that the next day is always a little worse...he was wiped out on sunday. he pretty much just sat around and watched sports...baseball world series, nascar, and the US open. (now that is a full day right there).

we had a hospital appt sunday morning and on the way home i snuck him into our church to hear megan sing...we made it just in time...she did a wonderful job. the song she picked to sing was "how can i keep from singing" by chris tomlin and it pretty much said it all:



"How Can I Keep From Singing"

There is an endless song
Echoes in my soul
I hear the music ring

And though the storms may come
I am holding on
To the rock I cling

How can I keep from singing Your praise
How can I ever say enough
How amazing is Your love
How can I keep from shouting Your name
I know I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart want to sing

I will lift my eyes
In the darkest night
For I know my Savior lives

And I will walk with You
Knowing You'll see me through
And sing the songs You give

I can sing in the troubled times
Sing when I win
I can sing when I lose my step
And fall down again
I can sing 'cause You pick me up
Sing 'cause You're there
I can sing 'cause You hear me, Lord
When I call to You in prayer
I can sing with my last breath
Sing for I know
That I'll sing with the angels
And the saints around the throne



thanks for checking in.

tim and tammy

6 Comments:

Blogger Deb D said...

Kim and I do that one too. You're right, kinda says it all!!
Have a great week!!!
Love,
Deb

June 18, 2007 8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The words say it all Tammy. Have a great day. Praying [and singing].

June 18, 2007 9:05 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

What a beautiful song! I would have loved to hear her sing it.

Love,

Wendy

June 18, 2007 10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, how true that song is. I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes. love you guys

June 18, 2007 1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys! We are so glad you got yo hear Megan sing--she did an awesome job and just the fact that she was able to sing it with all thats gone on with you guys over the last many, many months I think ministered to everyone who heard it. Hang in there! Still praying, The Powells

June 18, 2007 3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Tim & Tammy

You two can be so proud of Megan.It was a real blessing to hear her sing last Sunday...what a great song.So glad Tim was able to be there to hear her.

Blessing from
Dick/Kathy
Jn1010~

June 19, 2007 6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home