thosewhowait

Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Sunday, June 24, 2007

the weekend is half over...

and things are about the same. tim is still hanging in there...his stomach is still a mess, but he has been able to keep some food and drink down. they tried to give us an extra day off but we failed miserably. his blood counts showed that he can't have that extra day yet...his kidneys NEED the fluids so we are back into the day hospital this morning.

i think i have met a personal record with the number of different sports watched in one day...we started off the day with the triple crown polo match (this was a first for me) then we moved on to womans golf followed by men's beach volleyball. major league baseball (those poor yankees) was next then we watched some indoor arena football before the college world series game started!!!! in between all this we catch some highlights of lacrosse and nascar then i look out my back window and i see my kids playing field hockey...i think we need to get out of the house a bit more often.

well, that is about all i have for now...i couldn't sleep so i thought i would catch some sports center highlights...kidding!!!

hope you can all get to church somewhere today...

thanks for checking in

tim and tammy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thought I'd check in and see how you folks are doing. I wish that I could play a more practical part in help, but as my mother used to say "If wishes were horses...beggars would ride!"
So I'll continue to pray each night as I walk Marvin. I usually take him about 11pm, but sometimes not until after midnight. I love that time of night. Mostly, the stars are out and the moon (which I think of as God's porch light)shines its muted light. It's quiet and I feel like my conversation is more intimate...sort of like that time when the kids are asleep, and there's no TV or other noise.
Anyway, I love you all and lift you up to God nightly.
Aunt Katie

June 24, 2007 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home