thosewhowait

Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

actually...


...i am still loving the snow. (sorry)


there was something about this last storm that made me think back to my childhood days...when storms like this were more the norm. back when we would come home from school and jump on the snowmobiles and ride for hours. those were some fun times.


for the first time that my kids can remember we have a HUGE pile of snow out front that was the size of the ones we used to make into igloo's and forts every winter.


i went into work today which gave me a later start on the shovelling...but my girls stepped it up and had my parking spot cleared off for me and the sidewalk started. when i got home we spent some good quality time out in the snow together...it was fun.


long day today...going to hit the sack.


thanks for checking in


tammy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home