thosewhowait

Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

wednesday...


...not too eventful today.


one kid at college

one kid at wing night

one kid at wrestling match


one parent home enjoying the quiet...i get to use the TV remote tonight...how exciting!!!


i had the day off to take ashley back to the concussion clinic for our follow-up appt. i was very disappointed when we got there and they had never received the report from the neuro-psych exam. they are going to call them and get it and will give me a call next week. BUMMER


other than that things are going pretty well. i am doing "ok" on my diet...not great but "ok". i guess i am getting kinda tired of the whole thing and that kinda frustrates my AP but we are working through it. infact i think i am meeting with her later on tonight...she is earning her pay these past few weeks.


i am proud to say that i have reached my 41 pound weight loss goal...i always like to say that i lost more than a milestone number...like instead of I LOST 40 POUNDS...I CAN SAY I LOST OVER 40 POUNDS...kinda wierd i know...but those of you who know me...not a big deal (wierd is normal)


i guess the AP frustration is that she KNOWS that this is not even half of what i want to lose and she wants to keep me focused. (plus i kinda fool around with her a bit and that drives her kinda crazy). she hasn't quite figured out when i am serious and when i am kidding around. i had better straighten up around her or else i will be regretting that in many ways...she had certainly found how to get my attention. (she kinda reminds you of a very strick 5 grade teacher...and i guess i remind her of a 5th grade rebellious student at times) but we are still friends...i think.


if i don't have my humor through this adventure i don't think i will make it...so "most of the time" the consequences are well worth it.


well...better take advantage of having my favorite chair and the TV remote.


thanks for checking in


tammy











2 Comments:

Blogger Katie Dewalt said...

Wow! ....and "Wow!" again.

That's a goodly amount of weight. I know this because I used to buy the 40# bags of dog food and have to wrestle 'em into my trunk and then get 'em up and out of there when I got home. I was years younger and full o' beans in those days, but it was still a "grunt" job. (Thank goodness, Marvin only requires that I buy the 8 pounder and it lasts for over a month.)

All that just to say...Good work, Tammy! You've already added years to your life and energy to enjoy your kids [and later...grandkids.]

Love from "Soggy" California, (My kitties can't wait for Spring when the beams of sunlight hit the floor and they can bask in warmth---no really...I do mean for the cats!)

February 04, 2010 2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very proud that you lost over 40 lbs. You are a really trooper!!!

Love you,
Lu Ann

February 05, 2010 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home