thosewhowait

Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

boot camp


it has been determined that my self-induced plateau should NOW come to an end and that i should get back on track with the diet and exercise...


it was a nice little break from the rigid rules and regulations but i have to agree that i am ready to get back on track...i REALLY feel so much better when i am exercising and avoiding the sugar and the carbs.


today was my first OFFICIAL day and the plan is to stay on track without any slacking off for a total of 30 days...we have affectionately named this BOOT CAMP for lack of a better term that i would be willing to post on-line. i am being watched...by both my AP and my kids. and as of right now i suppose all of you out there in cyber-space too...goody.


why the 30 days? my daughter tells me that it takes about 21 days to break OR create a habit...i have never been known to be the sharpest tool in the shed so i thought a little extra time wouldn't hurt.


30 days to get my self back into a routine of eating healthy, taking vitamins, drinking enough water, exercising, daily devotions, ect...


30 days to break the sugar/carb habit (or addiction or whatever one prefers to call it)


so the next few blog entries will be a breakdown of my experiences getting back into the routine...should be some interesting things to report. more exercise stories and more excerpts from my no excuses book that i am still trudging through so stay tuned...


thanks for checking in


tammy










2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have all the confidence in the world that you can do whatever you set your mind to. Good luck and will continue to pray.....Lu Ann

April 09, 2010 8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have been so inspirational to me I know you can continue. Just think of all you have already acomplished and that will give you the strength to go on!
Karen W

April 09, 2010 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home