thosewhowait

Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Sunday, November 01, 2009

misery...


misery = diet


yes, i can't believe that i am going to tell you all this but i started a diet on friday.


it was requested by a friend that i post the news of my diet on the world wide web...


...possibly a trick to make me more accountable


...possibly a ploy to get me to vent my frustrations


...possibly just to give her a good laugh or two


but whatever the reason there it is...out there on the world wide web for all to see.


as anyone who knows me well...i am not a huge fan of diet and/or exercise. infact i would have to say that there is not much i can think of that i dislike more...the reasons of why i am dieting are "oh so obvious" and the reason why i am starting now before thanksgiving...why not!?!? if i push it off to after thanksgiving i will have to deal with christmas...if i push it off to christmas i will have to make yet another new years resolution....and i am NOT thinking that just into the new year will be a good time for me to start a diet.


i have a plan in motion and i have a friend/neighbor who is my "acting" accountability partner...pray for her!!! she has NO CLUE what she is getting herself into.


i have really given this a lot of thought and i am determined to give it a shot...i am diving in full throttle and i will update you all with my progress as it goes along... my heart is ready to commit but my brain is still in a state of rebellion...wish me luck!!!


on a side note...kelsey got the job at old navy!!! she is psyched. she has already put in 8 hours and works 14 more in the next two days. our kids have off school monday and tuesday this week so they are going to train her those two days.


well...gotta go (i mean literally...she has me drinking so much water that is all i do...go)


thanks for checking in


tammy










3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tammy, we wil support you with our prayers. Dieting is so tough. We will pray for your accountability partner! Good news about Kelsey.
Love
Jim and Judy

November 02, 2009 9:09 AM  
Blogger Deb D said...

Oh my goodness, I've been that accountability partner. Thanks for that wild memory! I've gotta go start praying!...

=)

Deb

November 02, 2009 9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tammy - We are doing a Biggest Loser contest here at Pepsi so many of us are right where you are! You'll need to ask Eddy about his progress. I've been right where you are over and over again so I can definitely relate. I'll be praying for you...and your accountability partner as well! LOL! Good luck, Kelsey! Old Navy is one of about 3 places my daughter is willing to work but hasn't gotten a call yet! Bummer!
Your friend at Pepsi,
Darlene

November 02, 2009 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home