thosewhowait

Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

if you mess up...fess up


anyone who had served on staff under one of my dear friends has heard this phrase over and over again. it was and probably still is one of his favorite sayings...and overall it is a pretty good way to live your life...UNLESS you are on my diet with my AP.


i have this "thing"...some literature call it a habit and others an addiction...i call it a BINGE TRIGGER. when i am stressed or upset i want to EAT...and once i start i find it hard to stop.


as many of you bloggers know i am attempting to get my life back on the diet and exercise track...and i kinda decided to draw up a contractual agreement between myself and my AP because i have ZERO self-control with dieting and ZERO motivation to exercise. (first mistake)


basically all the agreement says is that if for the next 30 days i stick to the pre-planned diet and exercise plan life is good...if i don't...it sucks to be me.


i guess in all my excitement to get started and all the planning i forgot one vital piece of information...i am a single mom, work full-time and have three teenagers. (ok...maybe that is three things but it was certainly my second mistake)


i bet i have your interest now...but i am tired (which you will soon understand why) and i am going to bed. stay tuned for details of my "adventure with the blender"...coming soon.


thanks for checking in


tammy



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home